Saturday, January 31, 2009

What's in a name?

I think I should start out by explaining the name of my blog--dot org. Did it have you scratching your head and wondering?

That name is also on my business cards, so I thought I would keep it simple. You see, that is the whole point of the business. I organize residential rooms for customers, most of whom I get by word of mouth. The business is in its infancy at this point, but I like the flexibility it allows me. I can schedule my appointments around my kid's school schedule and only work as many days as fit for me that week. In other words, this service oriented company allows me to put my family first. In terms of service, they are my priority.

So, if you live nearby and you need some organizational help, I would be glad to offer my services. My fees are very reasonable. As I'm beginning this endeavor, any experience I have is beneficial to me as well as the client.

If you would like me to address an organizational dilemma/question you have, please leave a comment. I will answer questions in future posts, yet another opportunity for me to learn along the way.

Thanks for allowing me to "plug" my services and offer my help to online friends, as well.

Angie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie,

    I popped over from Monica's blog at The Homespun Heart. :)

    I don't really know how to sew either, my sewing machine is also in its box, and I have fabric ready to go. So...don't feel left out! ;) Where there's a will... :) You have one thing I don't--a little girl. Mine are grown, and my grandkids are boys.

    I love your finds for Christmas 2009! Yeah! I too plan on being ahead of the game. I need to get going though.

    I like the idea of your business. You do home organizations? I find that I'm super organized at work--always. At home, I try but never seem to do very well. I don't know why that is, and it drives me insane! Any thoughts there?

    Nice to meet you. :)

    My blog is yearningforpurity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete