Saturday, December 7, 2013

Grateful swap show and tell

My swap partner was Dawn, and she is even sweeter than the all of the goodies she packed into my box! Once you see the contents of my box, you'll begin to fathom just how very sweet she is! God's love has filled her heart and she shares the overflow with all of those around her (even through cyberspace!) Here's a list of all that my box contained, wrap in gorgeous fluer de lis tissue paper: ~Beth Moore yearly devotional...becuase I mentioned that I am presently doing Beth Moore's Esther study. ~Hershey DARK chocolate kisses...um, maybe I mentioned that I LOVE dark chocolate! ~Sugar cookie candle...for the long winter nights ~Owl ornamented that looks like he is made from a cable knit sweater...he is hanging from some branches in a tin pitcher in my bedroom. I like his whimsy. ~Christmas gift tags made by Dawn...I'm selfishly having trouble putting these onto gifts. They are so intricate--maybe I'll frame them. ~Stash holiday chai tea...She was so generous to buy the very tea that I drink! I've already drank a couple cups; I'm saving it for special nights, like wathcing Sound of Music with my daughter. ~Felt holiday craft kit...This will make four wreaths for decorating next fall. There will be one for each of us in our family to make--fun family craft night. In the meantime, I used some of the leaves as table scatter. ~Handcrafted grateful book for me to put photos and journaling of the people that I'm grateful for. I can't even inagine the amount of time and layers that Dawn put into this book! Yikes! I just realized that the pictures I took of all of my treasures are gone. :( Please go to Dawn's blog: because you really must see all of these beauties for yourself. I apologize that I am not doing her over-the-top swapping efforts justice. I had fun staging all of the things on the deck on a sunny day, but my tech limitations are manifesting themselves! Once again, Carrie and Monica, thank you for coordinating this swap and helping us to dsicover new friends! ~Angie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kindness to me Angie. I just love all my goodies so much!!!

    And thank you for your kind words. You are a treasure dear one.
    Blessings ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed your swap goodies and "meeting" Dawn!

    ReplyDelete